Mixedpome Logo is the Worlds Best Creative Symmetrical Brand Identity Design
Mixedpome ‘s Logo has been listed across thousands of creative galleries and Blogs as the world’s best creative symmetrical Brand Identity Design.
The core concepts behind the logo :
- The letter m formed in the shape of an pomme
- The letter p formed with the peduncle to give the logo a balance and also to go along with the name mixedpome
- Usage of an color to go along with black and white shades as well
- The a rounded typography to go along with name and the character of the fruit (pomme).
- The two faces mixed together at the core giving it a feeling of a pip and that gives a weight and balance to the symbol.
- The pome cut in such a way that two faces are formed and also shows the zeal towards creativity and quest for achieving or acquiring one’s dreams.
Please find the article from some of the major blogs and magazines who speak about mixedpome..
Article by Claudia on February 27th, 2012 – Nenunocreative Digital Magazine .
The logo of Mixedpome is an illustration of a pome or an apple. The image contains a mirror image of two seeds contained in the fruit that is outlined by three colors. The design is interesting and translates the name from word to image successfully.
Mixedpome is a brilliant logo that shows three different colored apples encased one inside the other. This logo would be a great one for online marketing and designing companies that offer a lot of services, as is evident by the multiple apples making one single apple..
Mixed Pome is a logo with a superb melange of colors. The logo shows three apples inside one another with a portion right in the middle representing the seed. The red, orange and yellow apples in the middle of a brown background make the entire logo striking. This logo would be perfect for any company that is engaged in lot of activities.
Article by Yanuar Prisantoso. on February 27th, 2012 – Hongkiat.com
There are technically no rules when it comes to logo designing. A good logo is one that can easily register to one’s impression or memory and it should easily associate with the company’s vision – even when it’s a very simple logo. It is essential because it is a very effective for marketing and branding purposes. Today we are showcasing some examples of rather unique and creative logo type – the symmetrical logo.